Friday, February 24, 2012

Harlington Piece

A month or two ago I got a phone call from a Lubbock phone number. It was a girl requesting a painting. I assumed she was friend's with Janda (my friend who lives there) but she didn't know her! Apparently I showed up on a google search! Ha! Would've never known...... Anyways, the painting was for a baby nursery, to coordinate with Pottery Barn's Harlington Bedding. I had already done a painting to go with that bedding before (Laine Grace). This time though, no wording was requested, just the florals. I gotta admit, I was in love with this painting. It sat in my dining room for a bit before it was delivered and I had some serious thoughts about keeping it (just kidding, but not really!) I may have to paint one similar for myself someday. The colors just are beautiful together! I think they liked it....hoping to get some pics someday!
I have also fallen in love with Instagram on my Iphone and all that editing that it makes possible. These pics have been messed with a little using that app (that's why the color may look different in different pictures).



No comments:

Post a Comment