Monday, October 3, 2011

Fun Paintings

I feel like I've been working on a painting for the past few months. Usually when I get on a roll wtih one, I'll have it done in a few days. It's the getting started that sometimes takes awhile......


I was asked to do this next painting for a sweet lady, Tami, who just opened up a boutique here in Carlsbad. Tami was like my second momma growing up. Her boutique, Bella Designs, is a mix of beautiful home decorations, linens, bedding, furniture, and jewelry. She is also available for interior decorating/design. Her maiden name is Carriaga, which is a basque name. This is why she wanted bask to be spelled this way. And the "sun" she had spelled Son. I love the play on words. She requested paisley and browns with green accents.

Once again, my picture taking skills were not stellar! Bad lighting, even outside. But, you can see the overall painting.






Then I was asked to paint this fun painting for a bathroom. One that belongs to the same sweet family who now has the Laine Grace, Reece, and Rynn paintings! I love, love, love how this one turned out. It was small, but had so much color!





No comments:

Post a Comment